Wednesday, September 08, 2004

"Jacksie"


4 Comment(s):

At Wed Sep 08, 11:08:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute!

~Joelle

P.S. No offense taken whatsoever, I just had to dash before I was able to *groan* at your joke. ;)

 
At Thu Sep 09, 07:42:00 AM EST, Blogger Arevanye said...

I figured as much, Joelle! (I was just having some fun with knowing you had left your IM window open ;-))

This picture is so very cute. When I saw it I thought "Look! It's Father Christmas making a triumphal entry into Jerusalem on the back of a donkey! Oh, wait. Isn't Father Christmas supposed to be in Narnia?"

 
At Thu Sep 09, 10:47:00 AM EST, Blogger Arevanye said...

I don't know. It looks more like a little boy sailor suit to me. I always pictured the Eton collars as the more stiff, upright collars worn with a white shirt and suit jacket.

Here's a link I found: Eton Collars -- scroll down a ways

 
At Sat Sep 11, 02:36:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eton collars are those stiff, detachable collars that you see in old movies. MN should have pictures of them too.

By the way, I always thought that picture was kind of random. Obviously it had to be some sort of important occasion, but what? Does anyone know? His first or second Christmas, I guess, but...

I also like this picture too (ahem, ahem, ahem):

http://cslewis.drzeus.net/pictures/youngcsl

NOW you can talk about cute. ;P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home