Sunday, January 29, 2006

Temporary Hiatus

Hi folks,

I want to apologize for recent lack of posts. I've been getting a little burned out on the daily posting grind. I've recently gone back to work full-time and family commitments have left me little time on the weekends to get posts typed up for the week ahead. I'm going to take a brief vacation from the blog, but hope to be back and posting soon.

Cheers,

Arevanye

3 Comment(s):

At Sun Jan 29, 05:13:00 PM EST, Blogger Roger Parkinson said...

I'm sure we all understand how busy you are, Revie. I'll keep checking anyway....

 
At Thu Feb 02, 12:15:00 AM EST, Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

I just found your blog. I am glad that you are taking a break cause I have much to read and catch up on. So I hope you come back when I catch up. Thanks for this blog and your precious time

Love now tomorrow is not promised to anyone

 
At Thu Feb 16, 05:16:00 PM EST, Blogger Rev_DeanL said...

Breaks are important no matter what your occupation or calling. Blessing to you as you recuperate and spend time with your family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home