Friday, November 19, 2004

Double Play Friday

Two little quotations for your reading pleasure today...

It will not bother me in the hour of death to reflect that I have been "had for a sucker" by any number of impostors; but it would be a torment to know that one had refused even one person in need.
~C.S. Lewis, Letters to an American Lady (26 October 1962)



Christmas mails have "got me down." This season is to me mainly hard, gruelling work--write, write, write, till I wickedly say that if there were less good will (going through the post) there would be more peace on earth.
~C.S. Lewis, Letters to an American Lady (1 January 1954)

___________________________

How did the tradition of sending Christmas Cards begin? Here is a link to help explain

2 Comment(s):

At Fri Nov 19, 02:18:00 PM EST, Blogger Pilot Mom said...

Arevanye, I always love the pics you put with each of your posts...beautiful!

 
At Fri Nov 19, 09:23:00 PM EST, Blogger Arevanye said...

*is beaming*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home